Kindly follow us on Twitter @TRIOTINAIJA
It was gathered that the fire destroyed the four-room A’isha hostel and valuables but no student was hurt
The fire was suspected to have originated from electrical sparks . It took the combined efforts of the officials of State Fire Service and other security personnel to quench.
Download Our ANDROID APPLICATION now! DOWNLOAD NOW
Featured/Opinions1 week ago
Akin Ogunbiyi: Celebrating an icon at 57
Events1 month ago
Badagry Grammar School 1999 set to hold 20th year reunion
News1 month ago
Ogunbiyi to Osun: Imbibe spirit of togetherness, pray for emancipation
TriotiNaija Face Of The Week3 years ago
TriotiNaija Face Akinyemi Titilope Stuns In New Photo Shoot – Check Her Out!
News3 years ago
MUSIC : KAVELLI – FINE GIRL
News2 years ago