Coconut oil, or copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. It has various applications.
For beauty, coconut oil is
best warmed up or kept at room temperature to be used alone or with other products (in cases where you mix them with other natural ingredients or in your lotions and more) in any case, it works wonders.
Coconut oil in its purest form have amazing health, beauty and more benefits that work for almost anything from being used as lotions, as breathe fresher, makeup remover and lots more, check out how to use coconut oil for stretch marks as well as for a brighter smile:
«For Stretch marks:
– Warm up coconut oil
– Gently massage warm coconut oil into affected areas of the skin in short circular motion for about ten (10) minutes
– Wipe off with washcloth dipped in hot water, allow this to cool a bit
– Cover the area with the washcloth until it cools down
«For Whiter teeth
– Dip finger in original coconut oil
– Massage around affected tooth/teeth with the finger covered in coconut oil
– Leave on for a few minutes
– Rinse your mouth with warm water afterwards