- Man Utd target Antoine Griezmann has been told he can leave by Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone.
- West Ham are planning to swoop for Arsenal duo Jack Wilshere and Olivier Giroud.
- Gareth Bale has settled on a pre-agreement with Manchester United to leave Real Madrid in the summer, according to a report in Spain.
- Pep Guardiola is determined to land a new centre-back next month – with Virgil van Dijk and Jonny Evans still high on his shopping list.
- Old Trafford chiefs fear Zlatan Ibrahimovic may never be the same player following his horror knee KO.
- Danny Rose insists he will feel enmity but no envy when he faces up to Kyle Walker on Saturday.
- Barcelona are reportedly interested in Manchester United star Daley Blind.
- Paris Saint-Germain boss Unai Emery had his transfer planning documents stolen when burglars made away with around £18,000 worth of valuables from his apartment.
- Barcelona legend and 2002 World Cup winner Ronaldinho wants to join the Brazilian senate.
- Jose Mourinho is ready to offload Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the summer – to pave the way for the signing of Mesut Ozil as his replacement.
- Wilfried Zaha has hit back at the diving accusations levied against him by claiming he is a targeted victim of his Premier League opponents.
- Liverpool’s hopes of signing Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij have been boosted after Barcelona ended their interest in him.
- The majority of West Ham’s squad face a 50 per cent wage cut should they stay at the club if it is relegated this season.
- Real Betis are interested in taking Stoke’s Jese Rodriguez back to Spain on loan – he has been out of their squad after returning to Spain to be with his seriously-ill prematurely-born son.
- Aston Villa will soon open talks with Manchester United over turning their loan move for ‘keeper Sam Johnstone into a permanent stay.
- Sam Allardyce has admitted Ross Barkley’s future is out of his hands and indicated Everton’s hierarchy will determine if he stays beyond January.
- Manchester United have made enquiries for Chelsea midfielder Willian but the Premier League champions are reluctant to sell in January.
- Sheffield Wednesday are closing on a loan move for Manchester United striker James Wilson.
- Nathaniel Chalobah is using England’s St George’s Park base for his rehab from a knee injury.
- Everton and West Ham are among the teams showing an interest in Lille defender Adama Soumaoro.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan will seek showdown talks with Jose Mourinho about his Manchester United future.
- Danny Rose says Spurs are ready to end Manchester City’s record-breaking run – again.
- Crystal Palace’s on-loan defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah faces an absence after injuring his hamstring against Watford.
- Arsenal face more contractual issues next season after failing to reach early agreement with Aaron Ramsey and Danny Welbeck on new deals – both are out of contract in the summer of 2019.
- Manchester City will look to Real Sociedad’s Inigo Martinez if they miss out on Virgil van Dijk and other defensive targets.
- A report has shown 58 per cent of FA Women’s Super League players are considering quitting for financial reasons, with 88 per cent earning less than £18,000 per year
- FIFA president Gianni Infantino has been accused of a lax approach to match-fixing dating back to his time as UEFA general secretary when there was a scandal within the Turkish game.
- Rangers are set to be without midfielder Graham Dorrans for up to three months.
- Morocco ditched plans for a pre-World Cup friendly against Scotland because their style is nothing like Spain and Portugal, who they will face next summer in Russia.
Kindly follow us on Twitter @TRIOTINAIJA
Featured/Opinions1 week ago
Akin Ogunbiyi: Celebrating an icon at 57
Events1 month ago
Badagry Grammar School 1999 set to hold 20th year reunion
News1 month ago
Ogunbiyi to Osun: Imbibe spirit of togetherness, pray for emancipation
TriotiNaija Face Of The Week3 years ago
TriotiNaija Face Akinyemi Titilope Stuns In New Photo Shoot – Check Her Out!
News3 years ago
MUSIC : KAVELLI – FINE GIRL
News2 years ago