You have waited a long time and might have scattered your important documents. Some who were thinking NYSC has been scrapped might have sold some important stuffs….lol..
Whichever category you belong to you really need to confirm these lists below and make sure you have all of them.
10 Important Things All 2017 Batch A Stream II Should Make Available Now
• Your Green Card (the slip you printed after registration) You can reprint if you lost that or you did not print it. It’s there on your dashboard.
• Your Call-up letter (You will print it on 21st which is Friday this month of July)
• Final year ID Card (You don’t have or you lost it, do not panic, ask us below)
• Statement of result (for those who don’t have certificate)
• Certificates/ Licences For Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses & Lab Scientists
• Passport Photographs (max of 5 needed but you can hold 10 in case one gets missing)
• Photocopies of documents (5 per document)
• A clear bag (to keep your documents neat)
• Your BVN number (make sure you have one and rectify any BVN issue before reporting to camp)
• You are going to need a certificate of medical fitness from a government or military hospital
Once you have those 10 above important stuffs ready, you are good to go.