It’s very easy to enter the friend zone, and also easier to leave depending if you play your cards well, and it also depends on how willing the girl is. Sometimes guys too could be very greedy, They would go after a girl who has a boyfriend or go after a girl who is emotionally unavailable and who has blankly told them No. If you’ve studied the situation very well and genuinely believe you have a chance of leaving the friend zone then this article is for you.
1. CREATE A SEXUAL CHEMISTRY: If a guy likes a girl, he has to make it subtly obvious that he’s sexually interested in her. If a guy behaves like a pushover and a doormat, no girl will feel even a tingle of sexual chemistry.
2. GIVE HER COMPLIMENTS WHEN SHE DESERVES IT: Flatter her pants off. If she looks good, tell her she looks hot. If you see a hint of cleavage and she catches you staring, just laugh, apologize and tell it you couldn’t resist it. Add a few funny sexual remarks and you’ll never get into the friend zone.
3. DON’T PLAY THE TRUE FRIEND: It works in the movies all the time. The girl has a best friend who’s always there for her. She goes ahead and dates every single guy in the world, and finally, at the end of the movie she sees her true love in the form of her best friend. How touching! And that’s why they call it the movies. In real life, you can’t become a girl’s boyfriend just by behaving like a best friend.
4. MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL: Gift her something small and personal, but tell her to keep it a secret. When you create secrets, you build sexual chemistry and suspense which leads to romance.
5. TREAT HER LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND: But do it respectfully though. Clasp her hand while crossing the street and open doors for her when it’s just the both of you. Make her feel like a queen, and she’ll love the attention. But when her friends are around, don’t give her any preferential treatment. Let her realize that you’re special to her only when it’s just the two of you.
6. ASK HER OUT AND THEN CHANGE THE TOPIC: When you’re talking to her for a while, ask her out for lunch or coffee. See how she responds. But within a second, change the topic. Don’t wait for her to answer. It’ll seem like a joke, but it’ll still make her wonder if you really do want to date her. Don’t make things awkward by waiting a while before saying something else. Keep it simple, keep it funny and yet reveal all the dirty thoughts in your mind, and change the topic immediately.
7. BE HER FRIEND, WITHOUT NECESSARILY BEING HER FRIEND: Don’t talk nonsense for hours or spend time talking about her problems in life. Talk about places she visits, movies she’s watched, and her plans for the weekend. Talk date talk and she’ll sense the chemistry in the air.
8. BUT DON’T GET TOO CLOSE: Getting too close to a girl on platonic grounds will never help you. You may assume that it’s the easiest way to get a girl to know you better. She’ll definitely get to know you better, but only as a friend.