Reasons People Close Their Eyes When They Kiss Shutting the eyes during a passionate kissing session is a common occurrence among a lot of people, but why does that happen often? Well, there are a few reasons that may lead to it– take a look.
1. THE BRAIN JUST CANNOT MULTITASK AT CERTAIN THINGS The human brain is a mega computer and has the ability to do quite a lot of things, but sometimes, there are things it just cannot do smoothly — moving both the tongue and the eyeballs is one of such things. Kissing obviously involves swirling the tongue in the other person’s mouth, and the brain is sort of programmed not to do that and control the movement of the eyeballs at a time. Try it when you kiss again, and see how unusual it would seem.
2. WHEN YOU KISS WITH THE EYES OPEN, IT TAKES THE ROMANCE AWAY FROM THE MOMENT Kissing is meant to be a very romantic exercise where both parties are lost in the moment, but that can only happen if both of them shut their eyes while at it. It would be so weird and empty for one to kiss with their eyeballs staring at each other.
3. IT’S UNHEALTHY FOR THE EYES TO NOT DO SO The eyes are not designed to look at objects from such a close range (distance), staring at your partner’s eyes while you kiss them can expose your eye sight to danger.
4. IT ALLOWS SOME MEN LAST LONGER IN BED There are men who claim to last longer and enjoy sex more when they take their minds off the moment and think about something else. For men like these, closing the eyes may be the only way to achieve their goal.
5. IT’S THE ONLY WAY SOME PEOPLE CAN EVER KISS… Sometimes, some of us find ourselves in a situation where we have to kiss someone not-so-attractive. If you have ever been in a situation like this, then you know the only way you can actually kiss them without making your dissatisfaction so obvious is simply by shutting yours eyes as you do it.
Download Our ANDROID APPLICATION now! DOWNLOAD NOW