Breaking News

Millions lost as LG, Bedmate Showroom caught fire yesterday

Yesterday was a bad day for LG Nigeria and their neighbors, Bedmate furniture as the building caught fire. The showroom located at New Road, Cheveron Drive caught fire at about 3pm and didn’t stop till 10pm.

According to the LG staff, the fire escalated due to slow response of the Chevron Drive fire fighters team. They said they called them as soon as the fire started, but they didn’t turn up on time…

JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR UPDATES AND FREEBIES JOIN NOW

Download Our ANDROID APPLICATION now! DOWNLOAD NOW
Read Also:  Sen. Isiaka Adeleke’s family faults autopsy result, threatens legal action

About Emmanuel Olatide

Lover of sport but capable in all aspect.... Contact 08165314039, 58F9DAAD

Check Also

IMG_20170518_134802

10 Useful ways to help a child with Down’s syndrome

Parenting can be quite a challenge, and this is especially true when a child is …

Leave a Reply

css.php