Breaking News

Eden Hazard rejects Chelsea contract offer amid Manchester United speculation

 

Chelsea star Eden Hazard has rejected a new deal to stay at the club, his father has confirmed. The Belgian has two-and-a-half-years to run on his existing deal at Stamford Bridge but the Blues are keen to extend his contract and give him improved terms.

hd-eden-hazard-chelsea_133u3mvtuhf6p1v0kd3tmwzij8

The 26-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid in the last 18 months and more recently Manchester United are reported to be ready to break the British transfer record to sign the former Lille man. Chelsea are willing to make Hazard the best paid player in the club’s history but the winger’s father has confirmed his son turned down Chelsea’s opening offer. Hazard’s contract runs until 2020

Read Also:  Read What Jose Mourinho says about Ranieri

hazard

‘He has rejected a contract offer,’ confirmed Thierry Hazard to Le Soir. Hazard has repeatedly spoken about his affection for Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane and even joked he could ‘speak to Chelsea’s board’ about appointing the Frenchman last month. However, Hazard’s father maintains there’s been no contact with the La Liga giants. ‘There’s been no contact with Real,’ insisted Thierry Hazard.

Read Also:  HIGHLIGHTS: AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1 - 3 MANCHESTER UNITED [Premier League] Highlights 2016/17 14th August 2016

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho would love to sign Hazard but Chelsea are highly unlikely to let the Belgian move to Old Trafford.

Antonio Conte was overruled in the summer when Nemanja Matic was allowed to move to the Theatre of Dreams but the same is unlikely to happen with Hazard.

 

Kindly follow us on Twitter @TRIOTINAIJA

Download Our ANDROID APPLICATION now! DOWNLOAD NOW

Check Also

Buhari-

PDP ruined Nigeria – Buhari

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday said the opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP, left the …

Leave a Reply

css.php